DWP asking for details of my partners income when I don't recieve any payments from the DWP?

FelixFelix
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 882 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I've had a letter from the DWP today asking for details about the money my partner gets from their part time / voluntary work.

I am registered as on ESA but I don't receive any payments from the DWP as my partner works full time and earns well over the amount where I might still be eligible for any payments. I informed them of this when I moved in with my partner in 2017 and not had any payments since.

The letter is asking for me to fill out a form and provide lots of personal information about my partners income, wage slips etc which he isn't keen to do.

Do I need to fill the form out or can I just write to them and say I don't get anything anyway?

Edited by dx100uk
added A few blank lines only..dx

I would, it cant hurt and may well open up other avenues. 

DX

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Hello,

Thanks for your reply, I finally managed to speak to someone after holding for almost an hour. So I will fill it in and send it back - at least they can't stop payments they don't give me 😄

Edited by FelixFelix
  • Like 1