CMS ARREARS TRIBUNAL

tosh1
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 874 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

I separated from partner in 2017. We have 3 children, 2 boys and 1 girl. My eldest decided to stay with me and the other 2 stayed with her. 

My ex decided to pursue a claim with CM and after a financial audit was completed (which was incorrect) by the DWP i was advised that I was earning in access of £100,000 per year. I appealed this and we went to a tribunal which was on line due to the pandemic. Some of the statements and documents were not available but I was successful in proving that I was NOT earning £100,000 per year.

Since the pandemic and BRIXIT i have been on UC and receive £ about £800 per month. In June I managed to get my self a job as a Delivery driver for a major supermarket chain and earn £10 per hour. DWP have decided that since I am no longer on Universal Credit my income has reverted back to £100,000 per year. I have made a complaint to DWP and was wondering if anyone else has issues with Child Maintenance.

Whilst this investigation has been going on, I have made payments monthly directly into the mums account without the 24% charge. Also I now have 2 children staying with me. The mum refuses to contribute financially for the 2 children. 

Thank you for reading and any advice will be welcome.  

Edited by dx100uk
formatting