APPEAL PENDING FOR PCN DUE TO UNSEEN ROAD WORK SIGNAGE

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 958 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

So, the bay was still suspended when you parked there - according to their reply.

You appealed, they rejected the appeal. So you either needed to pay or refer to adjudication and it looks like neither happened for whatever reason. You received a charge certificate and an Order for Recovery, but I assume you took no further action until the bailiff caught up with you. Is that correct?

Now you are submitting a TE9 it is out of time, so you need to also submit a TE7 explaining why it is out of time, or it will likely just get rejected. I would advise you do that ASAP, along with a new copy of the TE7, but unless you have a reason why it's run on to this late stage without being dealt with, I'm not sure you will have any luck.

• Thanks 1

If you submit the TE7, which you definitely must do, make sure you explain fully and convicingly why you were unable to deal with this sooner. You can also attach proof - plane tickets or similar evidence to show when you were out of the country. Whether it gets accepted will be at the council's discretion, so try to be as clear as you can on the details.

The additional costs are bailiff fees for chasing the case. You are entitled to a breakdown I believe, but for now, you need to try and get the whole bailiff thing revoked, so there's no point in looking into that as of now. Just get the TE9/TE7 filled out and sent off soon as you can.

Edited by Jamberson
  • Like 1