Capital One Joke.

jackmax
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6611 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Can Someone Help Me.my Wife Had A Capital One Card With A Credit Limit Of £200.2 Years Ag0 We Had Money Problems And Could Not Pay Min Payment.atfer 2 Months The Balance Went Up To £320.£20 Late Payment And £30 Over Limit.we Phoned Them And Said We Had No Money And They Agreed That We Pay £20 Amonth,but Would Still Charge Us £30 For Being Over Limit.to Cut Along Story Short I Decided Not To Pay £20 And Be Charge £30 Amonth(did Not Make Sense?)well After 2 Years Of Talk And Them Not Helping Me The Balance Went To £1400(all Charges)finally They Said They Where Going To Get Balaiffs Round.phoned Them Up And They Said If I Pay £600 In5 Days They Will Wave The Rest.manage To Raise Money(mum And Friends)what I Want To Know Is Can I Claim The Other Charges.can Anyone Help.

Guest Lueeze

Yep you can claim for these charges for the last 6 years...

I would be very angry with them if i were you! How dare they do that to you?

They havent got a le to stand on....Insist on ALL of them back, follow the FAQ's section you cant go wrong!

Good Luck!

Guest Alison82

Your going to have so much fun with Capital One; there are a right bunch of prats; they haven't clue what they are doing!

Go for it, they did a similar thing to me.

I had a card with a £400 limit, went up to that then I stoped paying, 2 years later I agreed to pay them £40 a month off which I did for 2 years, I think I paid them back £1400. What they were doing was taking my payment but adding £60-£70 of charges each month!!

They still have the cheek to say now I owe them £400!!! bareing in mind I only ever spent £500 on the card!

I am currently taking them to court :D

Guest Lueeze

No they are not.

GE capital are the fiananciers of storecards such as Debenhams and Topshop.

Capital One are a Credit company

• 12 years later...

This topic was closed on 09 March 2019.

If you have a problem which is similar to the issues raised in this topic, then please start a new thread and you will get help and support there.

If you would like to post up some information which is relevant to this particular topic then please flag the issue up to the site team and the thread will be reopened.

- Consumer Action Group

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6611 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks