CIFAS False Application Marker

crazyfj
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 976 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

TSB has placed a marker in 2016 claiming false application for a current account. When I made the application I already had saving accounts with them.

Ii did SARS request and TSB supplied information and they claim I didn't declare my previous addresses on the app during the application.  It isn't like me. I have always declared my address history and still do. I asked for the steps and the application form but they cannot supply this. 

I can get certain cards for example Batclays gave me a transfer card recently other companies won't lend re CIFAS.

Does anyone know when will it drop off? Secondly TSB have acknowledged my complaint but its now over 60 days and no reply when I request an update, CIFAS won't get involved until they issue a final response

Any suggestions? 

Thanks 

Well you can go to the FOS as TSB have had opportunity to respond to your complaint within the time period allowed.

Going to the FOS should hopefully push TSB to resolve your complaint.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread