Lloyds Bank imposition of Gold Service account charges

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1004 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Those of us who opened a Gold Service account many years ago have enjoyed a so called fee waiver on the benefits attached to the account. Of course at the time it was a marketing tool to encourage us to open that account and to tempt new customers to the bank. Now we are been asked to pay a monthly £14.99 and upwards to keep the account open or make other arrangements. I suspect this affects mainly older customers as the fee waiver was withdrawn many years ago.

I object strongly to this unilateral decision introduced without explanation or consultation. It is ageist attack on many senior citizens some of whom for example will have difficulty obtaining travel insurance. It is time for a Lloyds Bank customer fight back, please join me. 

Nope... Lloyds have done this across the estate, if you dont want to pay for a Gold Account, You do have other options.

- Move to another bank

- Drop down to a basic current account 

- Move to another packaged account

WWW.LLOYDSBANK.COM

Save money with the benefits included in the Lloyds Bank added value Gold Account. The bank account offers breakdown cover, mobile phone...

No longer available to new Current Customers. 

We could do with some help from you.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

**Fko-Filee**

Receptaculum Ignis