EPS/Gladstones 2*PCN's Claimform - Cape Hill Retail Centre

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1094 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

where does their POC on the claimform say what you did 'wrong' in their carpark to get a speculative Invoice?

the judge only goes by what is in the particulars of claim

now unless you've not typed it out verbatim as asked..

WHERE has this assumption you have overstayed come from..

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

ECP is a car parking company , so what else would they be taking me to court for if not for overstaying at a car park with they say had 3 hours free parking.  So i'm a bit confused that just will only look at the POC and not the root cause of what brought about the breach of the contract as ECP is claiming.

Perhaps you parked outside their lines, or in a car of the wrong colour for that day? Perhaps your wheels were not straight or you left the drivers window down?

I know, I am stretching the bounds of credibility with these scenario, but the point is, they MUST specify and the failure to do so will give the Judge reason to instantly dismiss the claim, IF it is pointed out in your defence witness statement.

DX is a poster of long standing and well versed in destroying the claims of these fleecers. His point will be that there is unlikely to be a legitimate contract to breach and ECP will need to jump through many hoops to substantiate their claim, a big  one being the details in their POC. If you read other threads on the subject you will become better able to understand what is being advised.

• Like 3

My time as a Police Officer and subsequently time working within the Motor Trade gives me certain insights into the problems that consumers may encounter.

I have no legal qualifications.

If you have found my post helpful, please enhance my reputation by clicking on the Heart. Thank you

On 22/05/2021 at 19:35, Savor said:

Date to submit Defence - 8th of June 2021 

so get your act together stop assuming things their claim does NOT state.

what other than the claimform, paperwork do you have please

we need to SEE IT like the 2 Notice to keeper letters 

if they are claiming you overstayed they will be ANPR camera NTK's and they will have 2 photo's of in /out on them.

we need those

we also need photo's of the T&C's esp as this is KFC you parked outside? most KFC carparks have illegal 30min parking restrictions...

so get moving please

photos ASAP and NTK's ASAP please.

you have a lille over a week...

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...