Hoist and old Lloyds Goldfish Goldfish card DEbt - no CCA - place hold on account

Juandy
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1047 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Requested cca from hoist.

Received letter saying they have asked for a copy of the agreement and that my account has been put on hold temporarily. And they will contact me when they receive documentation. 

Should I stop payments now

Because I'm currently on a payment plan should I continue to make monthly payments until they say they cannot find documents and that the debt is unenforceable 

The gf cc balance Is approx £5.5k but our total debts are over £75k. And no we haven't changed address 

Edited by Juandy

• dx100uk changed the title to Hoist and old HFC Goldfish card DEbt - no CCA - place hold on account
  • 2 months later...

Received response from hoist saying find enclosed copy of credit agreement and terms and conditions. Downloaded.

Also copy of letter to hoist from Barclaycard to hoist saying" historic terms and conditions are attached.

We are unable to provide the varied terms and conditions

applicationformgf.pdf

• dx100uk changed the title to Hoist and old Lloyds Goldfish Goldfish card DEbt - no CCA - place hold on account