Deception of manufacture origin (Misleading about what company and which country).

caterpillar21
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1120 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

On 26/04/2021 at 18:31, Covid Bride said:

Hello Team. I just thought I'd reach out to see if you can still help me with this query on deception of manufacture origin (Misleading about what company and which country). Any thoughts would be very helpful. 

I think it's only marginally relevant – and also your other question about transparency is not relevant.

What is relevant is whether or not there is a breach of contract. Also the use of your personal data is relevant and you don't appear to have included that in your claim

Have we seen a copy of the original agreement which you entered into?

This claim was issued quite some time ago, have they filed a defence?

How did you pay them?

Yes, but the problem is that you haven't refer to any of that in the claim which you've already issued. Therefore there is no particular relevance at this point.

Your particulars of claim is very lengthy – much lengthier then it needed to be but as far as I can gather, you are suing on the breach of contract is the basis of your argument – and you should stick to that. You should keep it simple.

As far as I can gather, you got a perfectly good case on the basis of breach of contract.

However, you haven't told us anything about the defence, method of payment – or the other questions we've been asking about.

• Like 1

From what you say, it's clear that the contract was made between yourself and MQL. I really don't know why you are bringing this CMT people into it. You are simply complicating the issue.

I understand that you made a contract with a company to make your wedding dress. Presumably it was made to certain specifications and you have those specifications in your possession so you can show what was agreed.
Hopefully, you also have a copy of the contract.
In the end, the address is not made to those specifications. Because of that it didn't fit correctly.

If that's correct – then that is your breach of contract.

Additionally – which you don't appear to have pleaded in your particulars of claim – and I have no idea why, you discovered that MQL have used pictures of you and the dress and exposed them publicly on a website. Is this correct?
I understand that this is since you raised the dispute with them.

I'm not too sure what the cost of all this was – and how much you have paid and how much you apparently owe them.

Has the dress been completed?

Has the wedding taken place?

And on the issue of the defence – if they have filed a defence then where is it? Why haven't you put it up here for us to see – in PDF format – single file multipage.

You don't make it very easy for us

Okay. I am glad that you are getting help elsewhere and best of luck.

I'm afraid we don't delete material from this forum. Everything we have is useful for somebody or other.

That would be helpful. Thank you