Blemain/Together

Rach21
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1180 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Really looking for some advice.

My husband took a £20k secured loan out with Blemain now called Together, back in 2013.

He has not missed a payment.

He rang for a settlement figure a couple of weeks back an they told him that it would be £19,800 ish!!

that means he/we have paid off £200 off the loan, surely this cannot be correct?

This company was recommended by a financial advisor, this company is almost like legalised loan sharks.

Has anyone challenged this company?

Has anyone had their settlement figure reduced?

I cannot get my head around this and looking at different sites i am not alone with my worries and concerns.

Thanks in advance, any advice welcomed

Write to them and get them to put this in writing, showing all of the payments and interest charged.

Who was the financial advisor?

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

Hi, thank you so much for your reply.

We are waiting on an up to date settlement figure via email as I type.

My husband is going to check his emails with regards who the financial advisor was, as it was 7 years ago and we cant remember.

t is criminal, I have read so much negativity on different forums around this company. 

quite typical for blemain.

they charge interest every month and have i bet added heaps of fees for some tiny mistake he made years ago.

i'd be sending them an sar .

i've moved you to the blemain forum.

if you use our search top right and type in

blemain

and get reading a few threads here you'll soon realise why you are in this mess.

the IFA would of gotten a very healthy back hander for signing him up to these sharks.

are you still in the same home?

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

HI oh yes, i have taken out a loan (to pay it off with Blemain) as my credit rating is amazing. It was only when checking what he/we owed we were flabbergasted. We have never missed a payment that is the crazy thing.

We are waiting for a final figure today, but last time he checked a few weeks ago it was still £19,808 on a £20k loan from 2013.

What do you suggest we do, it greaves me that these people are zooming in on vulnerable people. The posts about this firm are shocking. We are going to check which financial advisor put us on to them.

Thanks for putting my posts  into the correct forum. We are both professional people and cannot believe we have been sucked into this very black hole. I am all for interest being paid but this takes it to another level.

Any advice welcomed 

Edited by Rach21

sar blemain dont pay it off yet!

could be serious complaints raised  here

but get all the info 1st.

dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Can you tell me what a SAR is. We will hold off settling as we don't feel comfortable doing this. The settlement figure is now £19,700!! Since 2013 we have made £300 dent in the loan the rest gone as interest by the looks. We have paid £222.00 a month since 2013.

click sar and read.

you need all the statements but just send it as is.

typical blemain balance sadly

i think you are in for a big big shock, i bet this balance is inflated by £1000's of unlawful penalty fees you know nothing about.

and they