Help with Fast Track claim process please

oris
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1316 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Frankly you've been scammed.

You are on the verge of taking out a claim against this person which will go on to the fast track. Even if you win, I can imagine that the chances of you managing to enforce the judgement will be quite remote.

I think that before you contemplate bringing this kind of action you should start having a bit of research into the background of this individual in order to understand whether they are accessible to enforcement agents and whether they have any assets.

It wouldn't at all surprised me if any homes et cetera are also in the name of the partner or somewhere else.

I understand that your reluctance to name this individual on the open forum at the moment – but maybe you could email it to us at our admin email address and some of our site team will take a look and come back to you.

You say that you have tried mediation – but what exactly is it that you have tried – because mediation would normally be proposed after the claim has been issued

• Like 1

• Andyorch changed the title to Help with Fast Track claim process please

I think we are losing the plot on this already.

Please can you post up your claim form and also because there has been a DQ, there clearly has been a defence. Please will you post that up as well. Both of these documents in PDF format.

Also, you supplied me with the name and address of the person who you say is the defendant. Was that person not operating as some sort of company or firm/trading name?

If this person was acting as an unregulated financial firm then they are committing an offence and could potentially be subject to imprisonment.

I think we need to start seeing your court documents please.

Also I don't have to say to you that you visit a claim here and it's clear that you had no idea as to what the next step could be and you've made no research as to the possibility of enforcement. This is not a good way to start.

You supplied me privately with an address. I suggest that you go on to the land registry web search site and start seeing who comes up as the owner of that address. I'm afraid that you are probably going to find that it is that person's wife or someone else. Please let us know.

I think you should also call the FCA on the helpline and discuss it with them https://www.fca.org.uk/consumers/report-scam-us

What you can report to us

If you think you have been contacted by an unauthorised firm or individual trying to scam you about:

Or, if you have any suspicions about the promotion of a financial investment, or a financial service you have paid for, you should report it to us.

If the firm or person you want to report is authorised or registered with the FCA, then please get in touch using our regular contact details. Check our Register to find out if a firm is authorised.

On 13/09/2020 at 22:41, oris said:

PS : The first action taken by the claimant was to register a change of address at the courts

Claimant????