Housing benefits, universal credit and esa

Kallil
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1292 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all I believe we are receiving the correct amount, all of you have been brilliant thank you so much!!

I am having trouble awnsering there questions the one is below.

Confirm previous earnings from work

To make sure you get the right amount, you'll need to tell us how much you were paid while you were working.

In the 12 months before you claimed Universal Credit, were there any gaps in your employment?
This doesn't include paid holidays, maternity or paternity leave.

Awnser (yes) or (No)

In the 12 months before you claimed Universal Credit, were you living with a partner?

This one will be no.

In the 12 months before you claimed Universal Credit, did you earn below £542 per month at any time?
You'll find this on your payslips or bank statements.

Awnser (yes) or (No) 

I was on support group esa and pip previously since 2016

Thank you all

It is asking about employment earnings to see if you qualify for benefit cap exemption. So answer will be no, if you have not been employed.

And if you are in the LCWRA support group, you will be exempt from benefit cap anyway.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

1 hour ago, unclebulgaria67 said:

It is asking about employment earnings to see if you qualify for benefit cap exemption. So answer will be no, if you have not been employed.

And if you are in the LCWRA support group, you will be exempt from benefit cap anyway.

Hello 

If I awnser no to this question

In the 12 months before you claimed Universal Credit, did you earn below £542 per month at any time?

You'll find this on your payslips or bank statements.

It brings up a page where I have to enter my earnings, so do I awnser yes to this one? 

Sorry first question, you answer yes there were gaps in employment history as you were not working.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread