Now tv problem

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1424 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Good evening, I have a problem with now tv.  

They restricted (in other words cancelled) my broadband as I was unable to pay them for 2 months because

1 my stupid bank did not pass the direct debit details over and

2 I had to self isolate for a week in April as I thought I had covid19 symptoms (but the test came back negative) but this cost me a weeks pay which has messed other things up.  

I’m over the 12 month contract luckily but I’m just wondering if now tv will stop the line being taken over by my new provider and demand the 2 months payment?

don't think so

do it online as you now can with your new provider and see if they do stop it.

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Tell us more about the bank and the direct debit. What's the story? Which bank? Does it mean that you change banks and you expected all your direct debits to be transferred? If so then to which bank you transfer?

You need to get this sorted, if a debt is left on the line ISP can place what's called a "tag on line" which would stop you changing ISP

http://tiny.cc/0z86qz

The "tag on line" would be seen by All ISP providers that use BT Open reach services.

///

Edited by 45002

Please use the quote system, So everyone will know what your referring too, thank you ...

The bank stated that all direct debits would be transferred but left this one and a few others that I no longer need.  I have taken this up with resolver and the regulator and now tv said to talk to one of their useless reps (which I have done but got nowhere with them as they keep parroting the same line)

The bank stated that all direct debits would be transferred but left this one and a few others that I no longer need as I no longer use them but they must have included this one by mistake.  I have taken this up with resolver and the regulator and now tv said to talk to one of their useless reps (which I have done but got nowhere with them as they keep parroting the same line)