Covid-19 Happy that it is safe to go shopping ?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1419 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Covid -19 Safe to return to local high street or shopping mall ?  

2 Caggers have voted

1. 1. Shops have applied Covid-19 safety measures to allow safe shopping. Will you be supporting your local high street or shopping mall ?

• Yes I am happy to visit my local high steet shops or shopping mall to purchase any items, even those non essential
    • No I do not feel it will be safe yet to visit my local high street or shopping mall to buy anything not essential

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 16/06/20 at 05:35

With many retailers due to open their doors on Monday 15th June, having made changes to allow social distancing and to protect customers, will you be visiting local high streets or shopping malls ?

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

Not much of a shopper, but I'm happy to go buy the essentials. Bear in mind I live in Wiltshire, pretty much the most Covid free area of the UK.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

• 3 weeks later...

At the risk of seeming ageist (LOL) I'd forgotten how bad some of these old folk are with their trolleys and expectation of everyone else to leap out of their way

... let alone when they are barging around in their face masks with trolleys side by side or congregating in platoons at the ends of rows entirely blocking access

Makes driving through an Italian city centre in rush hour seem like a relaxing stroll in the park, and driving through Mumbai seem somewhat less intimidating.

Wonder if its the masks making them worse - or had I simply forgotten how bad they were?

Edited by tobyjugg2

Why trust doctors and science, when you can trust the internets:

blithering idiots, think tank shills, client journalists, disinformation bots and trolls

“The fossil fuel industry is feasting on subsidies and windfall profits

while household budgets shrink and our planet burns"

UN secretary general Antonio Guterres