Aqua Card and Experian Payment

Paddywack1618
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1455 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Many many moons ago I used to have a Credit Expert account with experian but it was cancelled long ago.   

Last week i discovered that there was a payment of £14.99 going out of my Aqua Credit Card for Experian Credit Expert.   

Now i know I should have known this was going out but, hands up, I got lazy and hadn't been keeping a close enough eye on it.   

I contacted Experian and they couldnt find an account and therefore couldnt cancel it.   

They told me to go to Aqua and cancel it which i did.   

However I would like to try and recover some of the money that had gone out of my account,

i wrote to experian and they confirmed that first of all there was no account in my name and that i should contact Aqua to claim the money back.   

When I contacted Aqua they said that I should contact Experian to claim the money back as they had obviously taken it.  

So after i give myself a good hiding for being so stupid, who should I be chasing?

Hi and Welcome to CAG

The payments have left your credit card and paid to Credit Expert so you go after Credit Expert....how many payments in total  ?

https://fastcancel.co.uk/experian/

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

Thanks Andy.   

I am currently trying to get information from Aqua/NewDay as to how many went out as my statements only go back 6 months but I think it may have been longer than that. 

Im also trying to find out what information I need to get from Aqua to allow Experian to trace the payments going in, as I mentioned, they have no record of my name, my last 2 addresses or any of my 5 email addresses that I use.

John

I forgot to add I have done a search of all my emails and there is nothing from Experian showing in them.   I would suspect over the case of a year that they would have sent something if they had me on their system.

If you have an online webmail portal check the spam and junk email folders there esp if you use imap and not pop.

As for the payments. If experian say you dont exist, then there should be no payment authority to them with aqua so why have aqua been blindly paying them??

pers i'd be demanding aqua produce a copy of the authority they are using to make these payments and when they can't..demand every payment back from them

Dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...