Centrica/CST claimform - Industrial Training Bond

smooth
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 596 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

So they disclosed a signed agreement ?  

With regards to payment submit a N245 and pay it on the drip over 6 years or more at an affordable rate to your self.

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

On 22/09/2022 at 00:37, Andyorch said:

So they disclosed a signed agreement ?  

With regards to payment submit a N245 and pay it on the drip over 6 years or more at an affordable rate to your self.

Andy

sorry Andy what do you mean disclosed a signed agreement? Basically the judge said ‘the law is the law’ and the contract that had been signed is a valid contract. Centrica did not produce any further documents only what was put in the E-bundle that I already posted in this chat with the virtual signature etc. I don’t think anything I would have said would have changed his view on the situation. Very harsh considering the current cost of living everyone is going through plus the burden of having unintentionally taking on a debt for monies I was never in procession of :( 

couple questions regarding the N245 if I may - 

I haven’t received any documents from the court yet but I’m assuming I tick the section ‘I wish to apply for a reduction in the instalment order’ 

I’ll be moving property in the next month or so, when it comes to mortgage payment section I can put my new monthly payment in? 

Also, I can not fill out section 9 until I receive the order from the court? 

Thanks 

Wait until you get your Notice of Judgment this will confirm whether the judgment is forthwith or whether the claimant has requested a monthly payment then submit the N245 with regards to the points you  raise:-

Yes you are requesting a reduction or change in payment amount (subject to what the Notice confirms.

Yes put your new or expected outgoing's dont forget to allow for energy rise.

• Like 2

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

Okay, I finally received documents from the court in the post titled “general form of judgement or order” 

I can let you know any details in there but it pretty much says I need to pay £11,526 by the 12th October to CST law. 

I obviously will not be able to do this so I’ll proceed filling out the N245 form. I’ll send this back to Mailing address that I had originally sent my witness statement to is this correct?  

im guessing there is no way to appeal this decision now? I noticed on the N245 form there is an option to tick I wish to apply ‘for a suspension of the warrant’ and/a ‘reduction in the instalment’ 

they haven’t giving me an option to spread the cost FYI I’ll try and give them a call later see what they say. 

my biggest concern is getting a CCJ and there is no way out of this now unless I pay the balance in full I believe before the 12th 

Read andyorch's post again carefully.

Dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...