Quickquid and incorrect information to CRA's

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1472 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello everybody,

Back in 2014 I took out a loan with Quickquid for £150 which was defaulted in June 2015,

after this debt was passed around various DCA's (despite Quickquid denying otherwise)

all went quiet and I never heard anything else

a month or so ago I started to receive e-mails out of the blue from their collections department advising me that my account was 60 days overdue (it's way more then 60 days) and that a Default Notice will be sent to my address (they already did this back in June 2015).

today I received a e-mail from Credit Karma that a new address has been registered on my credit file by......Quickquid,

on checking my credit file with Credit Karma an address in Ross-on-Wye has been registered by Quickquid since the 1st April 2020,

I have no knowledge or have anything to do with this address and neither have I every visited the town in question and I have been at my present address since 1990.

I have sent Quickquid a e-mail asking why they have registered a incorrect address on my credit file all of a sudden and I have also raised a dispute with Transunion.

Should the next step be informing the ICO that Quickquid has registered incorrect information on my credit file?.

Any help/advise will be much appreciated,

Stay Safe everybody.

You need to raise a formal complaint with them - But also theyve gone into Administration. 

Raising a dispute with TU is a good idea but they may rebuke it and tell you to contact the company. 

We could do with some help from you.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

**Fko-Filee**

Receptaculum Ignis