Difficulty in using a Barclays Online Account.

BML
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1510 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I'm probably no more incompetent than any other non-technical mid-eighties mail who finds it difficult to find their way into Online Banking which is what happened a day or so ago. I was then blocked and was even more frustrated to be unable to determine how long I was to be blocked or was it for forever?

To add to my frustration I attempted to use the telephone number Barclays gave and found that there was a one hour wait.  I then checked what the call would cost me and found it was a disgraceful 12 P an hour or £12 if I waited that long.

What good reason do Barclays Bank offer for not offering Email contact?  

They don't offer email support as it's a huge security risk.

They have 24\7 Web Chat.

An 0345 call is charged at normal rates, they provide an 01 number if you have a calls inclusive package.

They also have an 0800 free phone if you have a Barclaycard.

What else could they do?

H

44 years at the pointy end of the motor trade. :eek:

GARUDALINUX.ORG

Garuda Linux comes with a variety of desktop environments like KDE, GNOME, Cinnamon, XFCE, LXQt-kwin, Wayfire, Qtile, i3wm and Sway to choose from.

Hi BML,

In these difficult times, we may all have trouble doing things that would usually be easier.

Just yesterday, I was looking to re-insure a motorbike and used a popular comparison site 3 times, only to be told each time the service was not working. They then sent me a msg straight after saying, "We see you didn't finish with your insurance comparison so come on back and let us help you."

Still wouldn't work yesterday but worked again fine today ( and I saved money using the site !!).

Maybe try calling at a less busy time and use an 0800 or 0300 type number.

Good luck, stay clalm and Carry On 😉

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)