Case management/witness testimony help sought please.

Maketa79
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1305 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

(b) How can I call witnesses who in fact are siblings of the debtor because I want to cross-examine them in front of the Judge.

You subpoena them .....[Latin, Under penalty.] A formal document that orders a named individual to appear before court as a witness to give verbal evidence.

Andy

• Thanks 1

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

The better known name is simply a Witness Summons....

http://www.justice.gov.uk/courts/procedure-rules/civil/rules/part34#I

• Thanks 1

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

• 1 month later...

Yes you can...although i'm unsure why you need to see a copy of the defendants DQ...it wont tell you anything...same questions as yours.DQs are expected to be served on each party...purley civil compliance...but not a court procedure.

The only useful point in seeing the other parties DQ is to see if they have made any applications...and if they have the court would have informed you and served a copy anyway...apart from that there is very little to be gleaned from viewing their DQ.

Fair point.....see if the court will provide you a copy...or simply ask the question to the staff.

Topics merged ...I have already advised on your previous topic...please do not start new topics on the same issue.

Andy

Not to worry.....but they are all connected to the same issue....hence all the history must be in one topic...otherwise we get users duplicating information which you have already been provided.

Andy

• 3 months later...

If you could redact upload the order which reverses the order CPR 32(a) is not grounds to deny the request.

You did have 7 days from the 26th June to set it a side varied or stayed...why have you have not queried it with the court before now ?