Southern Water/ Shulmans claimform - water and sewerage charges ...

stephenXL
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 378 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

So by now then would we be expected to be in possession of all matters listed in the CPR31.14 request?

Gonna need some help with "skeleton argument".

What should we include?

How to craft it?

stephenXL

Advice & opinions of stephenXL are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability.

Use your own judgement. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any doubts

as said the CPR 31:14 is simply a request, they can ignore it.

however, they nor you have complied with the orders of the court on 13th june.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

I hear what you say.

What does Theresa need to do, and pull together as a basis for the skeleton arguement?

Proof of mental health assessment from her GP?

Reference that part of the alleged debt is now statute barred?

Lack of requested information from SW&S?

scmreferrals@justice. sent her an email 11th March 2020 offering mediation "A telephone mediation session of up to one hour is available to you on 01/04/2020 between 11.45 and 17.30."

THEN:

Another email from scmferrals was then sent within 2minutes withdrawing this offer of mediation.

Aside from the above. Would an SAR be of any use?

Advice & opinions of stephenXL are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability.

Use your own judgement. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any doubts

Probably because the claimant refused mediation

Means nothing

An SA is a simple brief statement stating obvious facts of the case as the defendant now sees it taking into account their defence and if anything has actually moved forward since filing it.

As far i can see, the claimant has failed to serve any proof of debt, namely bills,etc etc

Pers health issues are not typically relevant.

But in this case its worth a mention??

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

I will do my best to get something of an outline SA cobbled together (with Theresa's permission).

I'll post it on here as a PDF.

Perhaps have some feedback?

Thanks

stephenXL

Sure

Type in skeleton argument in our search

lots here for ideas

and they

• 1 month later...

Quick question?

This is very late stage I'll agree. However, is there any way we can adjourn until a later date?

Telephone hearing scheduled for Wednesday 25th: 3.30pm (case reallocated to another court too)

Since last time, along with having had to isolate, illnesses, possibly covid linked. For both myself and ex.

Things are behind with skeleton arguments.

Nothing has been forthcoming either, from SWS.

Except: Two letters sent to both of us at the original claim address, from SWS Dated 4th November 2020, demanding payment of a sum which includes the years that are statute barred, along with the usual arm twisting. I shall upload a redacted copy of the letter sent to me.

( This is not acceptable to me, considering the consent order removing me from this case dated 14th August 2020) It  offers no re-assurance for me against getting a blot on my credit score.

This is very indicative of how this organisation works.

There have in the past been repayment plans discussed and agreed both in person and by phone, plans whereby agreed amounts paid would be matched by the Water Company too.

Paypoint payment cards agreed but never forthcoming.

Whenever an arrangement has been made, it is/has always been followed up with letters from SWS or their agents demanding full payment.

Several times my ex calls to ask when the Paypoint Card might arrive?

SWS response has been unhelpful excuse being they can't find anything on record to raise a Payment Card.

Like wise, when asking for confirmation of agreed repayment plans the same routine takes over, heavy handed demands.

One thing I think thats needed,  is to apply for SAR's from SWS, UK Search and any others that had a stake in this case.

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

stephenXL

2020-11-04 S-water Note Before Default.pdf

if anyone picks this up.

The appointed Telephone called at 3.25pm on the due date. Connected  both parties together, then spent another hour trying to connect with the Court/Judge to no avail.

Waiting for another date to be set from the county court.

Thanks

stephenXL

• 2 years later...

what happened here?

dx

and they