Erudio Claimform - Old Student Loans - poss SB'd

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 286 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

n244 is already on this forum and on the courts website

no need to go anywhere to get it.

trouble is you have to pay to do an n244. can be as high as £275!

to me it looks like once the amend their skeleton is done you can  simply if you wish to respond to the judge with your new defence, no need to pay anything and same outcome.. 

have they complied with the judges orders yet ...with their new skeleton argument?

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

"to me it looks like once the amend their skeleton is done you can  simply if you wish to respond to the judge with your new defence, no need to pay anything and same outcome"

The lawyers I spoke to agreed, however they also said that the Judge had only stopped an inch away from directing me to amend my defence. They said that should I get the same judge (entirely possible) and the judge found that I hadn't applied to amend my defence, then at the very least the judge would be "cross" (they used another word I won't repeat) and that they might rule that my response constituted a new defence and as such disregard it.  They thought the judge would be wrong to do so, but that rather than take that risk it would be sensible to mitigate this risk by applying to amend the defence.

As yet the official court order hasn't been issued so, no haven't had any new hearing date or skeleton defence.

Nurselayer v Natwest - Settled in Full :D

the judge cant do that if you respond as told too

they have till xx date to file their skeleton, then you have to 7 days to retort it.

you'll be doing that by the looks of things so the judge cant complain.

job done and free!

just relax.

dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

I have dropped an email to the judge just to clarify if the next hearing is purely about their application for summary judgement or whether it will be a ruling on the whole case.

I've had an email from the court telling me it's inappropriate for the judge to speak to me out of court so that clears nothing up at all.

I'm wondering if I can fit "Vigilantibus non dormientibus seccurit lex" into any argument to repudiate any skeleton argument that they may put forward? In particular with regard to Maritius Shipping v Employment Relations Tribunal where I believe that the court ruled that whilst within time, the application had not been made sufficiently promptly?

I've still not amended my defence, although now I finally have the right forms. Do I need to put in the exact details if I amend my defence or can I just say something like "Due to not adhering to the requirements of the Consumer Credit Act this debt is unrecoverable"?

I'll be honest, this is affecting me hugely. I'm full of anxiety, I'm losing sleep about it and having this hanging over me is really affecting my life. 

Looks to me you cannot do anything until you receive their skeleton argument for you to do a rebuttal. 

Have you received the direction order from the court yet saying when the claimant has to send their skeleton argument to you?

I still haven't received anything from the court.

Talking of which, should I advise the court of dates that I'm unavailable for?

What happens if they schedule the hearing for a date when I'm away?

• 3 months later...

Open 

Hi folks, got a new hearing date of 30th October.

Have there been any new Doyle/Hart developments in the last few months? I have searched the forum but couldn't see anything relevant.

not that ive seen.

dx

and they