demoted with no notice

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1609 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I work as mobile supervisor and been with the company for just over 3 months, it is a 0 hour contract, but we were assured 52 hours a week minimum, which on average is what I have been doing. 

I had a weeks holiday and noticed that I had no shifts upon return, so contacted the office to be told nothing available, so I asked why as they had taken on 3 other people since me and they all had shifts, but just told to attend a meeting. 

Attended meeting, and was told being took over mobile and placed a site due to 2 errors that they can not prove were mine and that I have made clear are not my errors! and that I've always asked if any issues on my shifts and always had no issues all was good, but with the other guards taken on, one is always calling in sick, one is always making mistakes with his duties. 

I explained that with the errors they claim I have done, would be impossible as the site needs to be done a certain way or you can't leave it, and the other one, I was not trained on myself and had to train one of the new staff on, and explained to them, that I was unsure of the site but would do my best, and they have thrown these both at me and will not leat me have a say. 

I do suffer from depression and aniexty and the job was my relief my therapy and helping me think clearly and more on track, and when I explained this to them, they then said I was a risk and thats it no more mobile work and being placed on a site, I know they do not have any site work available as I've seen guards begging for work after being taken on, my only issue is now I will have to claim unverisal credit as will have no wages for a week, Im now having to see a counsellor over my mental health.

I have put in a grievance, and will await a response but I feel that they just forgot to put me on the rota and realised there mistake when I contacted them for duties and that they had too many staff, and are now pushing me out, knowing that I can not quite due to sanctions and my mental health. 

My partner works but only part-time so my wage is important to us.