Centrica/CST claimform - Industrial Training Bond ***Claim Discontinued***

BadMojo
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 414 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

it doesnt suggest that at all, it suggests that they are going to keep a percentage as a collection fee if you pay up.

Also the amount they are asking for seems suspect as that suggests that you were earning £300 a month before tax when you left which would be impossible in 2017 as the MW would be about £1100 a month.

That suggests that these bandits have added an unlawful amount to the debt they were asked to collect for good measure, no wonder they want you to pay them ad  not BG, they trouser about an extra grand that way

• 2 weeks later...

the bailiffs act when a creditor has secured a court claim, the debtor hasnt paid and the matter has been transferred to the high court for enforcement and the debtor still hasnt paid.

the writers of these letters have no LOCUS STANDI, they are meely rentathreats and hope that you misread their taradiddles and jump to the conclusion that you have.

By the way you owe me £100 for this advice and I will send you another snotty letter if you dont pay.

What can I do after that? NOTHING

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

they are lawyers who are acting as debt collectors and hope that the use of their letterhad frightens you into paying up in the same way as DCBL like to remind peopel they are bailiffs when acting as a letter writer

advice remains the same, wait for Centrica to decide what they are doing and then challenge them to show the exact amount without the added unicorn food tax

• Thanks 1