Another esa50

Dragon2020
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1654 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

So yet again another esa50 form to be filled in thats like 5 in the last 2 years .   I just had one 10 months ago . Each time i go for a medical.

I cant understand why i am getting so many now, I was retired on ill health by the government , my Disabilities are congenital my spinal cord will not miraculously repair it self I feel like im being picked on.... I am busy appealing my PIP decision because i was 2 points short for the higher mobility even though im worse off than when i was on DLA but a non medical assessor physio was able to asses how my neurological and spinal issues effect me.

Any reason why im getting so many in such short periods of time ?

You can ask for copies of the assessment reports from ESA.

The number of assessments seems to indicate that each time a medical professional reports on you, they have only suggested a short review period, before the next assessment.

The review periods can be between 6 months and 3 years, with a short review period possibly suggesting that you may be capable of some work at the time of the next review.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread