Increased debt after successfull CCJ

dontgetshafted
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1621 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Can anyone help me with the completion of the N349 Form?

Most of it is self explanatory but I just want to double check.

The bits that show the ******** are the parts I need to complete:

am I correct in these part are the following :-

given on     ***10 August ***     20**19  [by the **County Court of Manchester*****  in claim no. **01ABC123*******]  and the costs of this application).

Also, I escalated this to an attachment of earnings which has been given but suspended so he has to pay it directly unless he defaults. He is to pay £40 per month from a debt of £1700+ so I know this wont happen.

I do know he has funds in the bank so this is why I want to do the third part debt order.

Should I keep it to the County Court of Manchester  (where the AOE was awarded or the County Court OnLine where the CCJ was done?

The [claimant] [defendant] (‘the judgment creditor’) applies for an order that the third party pay to the

judgment creditor the debt which the third party owes to the [defendant] [claimant] (‘the judgment

debtor’) (or so much of it as is necessary to discharge the amount owing under the judgment or order

given on     ************     20****  [by the *******  in claim no. **********]  and the costs of this application).

County Court of Manchester...yes the rest is correct.

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread