28 days to process redress. Really?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1659 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Finally. My complaint began in April 2018 and I've finally received a final redress amount.

Im now being told this takes up to 28 days to process.

1. Has anyone received it sooner?

2. Why does it take 28 days to process a simple bank transfer or is the backlog really that massive?

Thanks 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

After a mammoth 4 year battle with QQ and the FOS i have received my redress offer. I accepted it and today is day 24 of my 28 days. To say this money is life changing is a bit much but it will put me on an even keel. My concern is will I ever get it. Has anyone actually received their redress payment? 

I raised the question with QQ why they advertise same day payment for loans but redress us 28 days. They responded by saying further emails will delay the process. I am going to have a nervous few days but in my heart of hearts i doubt they will pay.

Sadly my suspicions have been realised. Despite a polite reminder still no payment. At the suggestion of FOS i called them. They simply do nothing apart from say that they will pass on my details. I honestly fear they are preparing to liquidate and are simply playing for time. To be fair FOS have chased them for me but they give them a week to respond by which time the payment will be two weeks late. I am really pleased others got theirs but doubtful i will see a penny.

Anyone else having issues?