Please can anyone help me with a Letting problem?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1690 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Just now, dx100uk said:

hope that's not an advert touting for business pixel?

dx

No, I just find a nudge on social media usually gets stuff moving. Brother owns a share in a new build 2 months of promises nothing, review on Facebook and within 48 hours they had a builder on his doorstep and fixed the leak that day.

Hi

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you don't worry we have not forgot you.

So they have destroyed ALL DATA personal to you as you did not take the Property. (really they have put there foot in it)

If they hold no personal data then they have NO evidence of what was agreed to with your Holding Deposit and the refusal to return it.

Now if it was me I would let them drop themselves in it even further by responding to there SAR response.

Thank you for your SAR Response dated XX/XX/2019

Due to this response I require clarification of the following:

1. Have you followed the Data Protection Act 2018 & General Data Protection Regulations on Destroying My Personal Data?

2. If you have Destroyed All My Personal Data then what documentation do you hold that I have signed/agreed to the Holding Deposit being Non-Refundable and to provide copies of this documentation.

3. I require a copy of your Policy on Holding Deposits

Please bear in mind the above is what I would do.

I do think it is looking like you may have to go down the court route (make sure and have a good read of that link I previously gave you to the Tenants Fee Act).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

How to Upload Documents/Images on CAG - **INSTRUCTIONS CLICK HERE**

FORUM RULES - Please ensure to read these before posting **FORUM RULES CLICK HERE**

I cannot give any advice by PM - If you provide a link to your Thread then I will be happy to offer advice there.

I advise to the best of my ability, but I am not a qualified professional, benefits lawyer nor Welfare Rights Adviser.

Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group