ppi nationwide - previously declined claim

DPB3770
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1713 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all,   question ?  If I had a valid PPI claim via Nationwide but they declined primarily on basis of non advised sale despite me being pushed into taking it during a call they made to me due to size of loan ( over £20k told must have it to get loan approved and also only covered me and not spouse even though joint loan !! - they have conveniently NOT got the recording of the call  )

Due to ill health ( mental health issues ) I did not follow through with the ombudsman as I was not compos mentis and capable of dealing with the issue at the time in the required timescales.

My question is my claim was on a SPECIFIC loan I had but they advised during their declination that I had a 2nd consolidation loan which they also denied any wrong doing re PPI added to that loan too.
Now I haven't technically made a claim against the 2nd loan ( primarily as I was not aware there had been any consolidation of the 1st loan - I have no paperwork or records of this ) So even though they have declined my claim in reference to the initial loan am I able to start a NEW claim for the 2nd consolidatory loan that they referenced ?

I am in a better position to now try and deal with these issues ( not fully better but still a  way to go ) but I don't want to put myself through the process again ( as it was extremely stressful before ) if it going to be an immediate decline on the basis that they have declined the 1st claim and referenced the other loan in that  

Can anyone advise perhaps where my legal standpoint is ?

you have 10 days left

don't mess about

put in a complaint of misspelling using their PPI link on their webportal

and send an sar too.

get the claim registered.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...