Help with completing form N349

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1768 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all,

I am in the process of completing form N349 against a Ltd company with the 3rd party being HSBC UK.

Need some help in actually completing the form.

I have downloaded and completed all except:

At the top is shows "In the...................." what do I complete there? Name of court near Defendant?

Where do I send it? Do I look up the court that deals with third party orders in the defendant's area and send it there?

I want to pay the fees by card. Do I just add a note to the document requesting them to contact me for payment?

County court name of which your submitting the N349...which would be your local county court ...your the litigant.

What do I have to do to apply for an order? You must complete form N349 (Application for a third party debt order). You can obtain a copy of the form from hmctsformfinder.justice.gov.uk If your claim is a Part 7 money only claim and was issued in the County Court Business Centre (CCBC) or County Court Money Claims Centre (CCMCC) you should, make your application to the court which covers the defendant’s home address. You can find this online at courttribunalfinder.service.gov.uk

Speak to CCBC for details of payment.

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/726426/ex325-eng.pdf

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/form-n349-application-for-third-party-debt-order

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

Ah, I just checked my original MCOL claim form which states County Court Business Centre, so this would be a part 7 money only order, and would be issued to defendant's court.

So therefore:

Top of the form I would write: "In the (my local CC)

and send it to defendant's court.

Thanks Andy

Reading the above again it states......

you should, make your application to the court which covers the defendant’s home address. 

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread