Welcome Finance

kitty08
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5660 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi well my partner applied for a secured loan two months ago with welcome finance and we have had nothing but trouble from the word go .

At the moment we are still waiting for the so called quick pay out in 10 to 15 days lol its a joke .

my partner applied for a 20 thousand pound loan and we got the first set of letters and 7 days after recived the letters to sign as you have a cooling off period by law which is the 7 days ,

we sent the forms back with photo copies of passport bank staements etc and then we waited 7 days went by nothing

when it got to two weeks we thought ok lets ring them , then we were told you cant have 20 thousand because of equity on your house it will have to be 19 thous so again we went through the first set of letters n cooling off period etc and photo copies again we waited and nothing was heard

we rang again , this time oh your photo copies are not clear enough and also from us sending you the forms ur house value has gone down by 9 thous so now you can only borrow 10 thous we will send you the forms out again

while on the phone my partner asked why havnt you contacted us about this instead of leaving us to sit there and think we are waiting for the cheque the reply was well we dont ring from here its a call centre we did send you a letter (till this day never received that letter lol ).

swe waited for new forms to come out for 10 thous we waited a week nothing rang again still nothing for a week

eventually we got them to send recorded delivery only to be the forms for 19thous

by this point we was going to give up but my partner said right one more time and thats it

he rang up gave them an absaloutly big telling off and said if the forms were not with us in the next 4 days we would go elsewhere so this tuesday finally the forms have come through and the right ones ,then wednesday we got the same forms again :lol:.

obv today is friday and we sent all the forms back tuesday night first class with all photo copies again and my partner is ringing them today to make sure all is in order as we are not waiting around again if it goes wrong this time we have a spare set of forms to resend but after that we will just remortgage which we should of done in the first place :(

jwe sent all the forms bk as i said we rang up friday they said ring bk today (tues) and the wage slip is now outa date which on the phone before we sent the form they said everything was fine

now we have sent the wage slip special delivery to get there tomoz for them to put the cheque through

im getting rather upset and down about it now its so pathetic and they have batterd my partners credit score it must be them as we was switching our sky to virgin and virgin have come back and said our credit score is so bad they want a 100 quid deposit

im sorry but we declined that we might not get in back it must be through welcome it was fine before :confused:

• 3 months later...
just an update really we sent all the forms bk as i said we rang up friday they said ring bk today (tues) and the wage slip is now outa date which on the phone before we sent the form they said everything was fine so now we have sent the wage slip special delivery to get there tomoz for them to put the cheque through im getting rather upset and down about it now its so pathetic and they have batterd my partners credit score it must be them as we was switching our sky to virgin and virgin have come back and said our credit score is so bad they want a 100 quid deposit im sorry but we declined that we might not get in back it must be through welcome it was fine before :confused:

I'd stick with Sky, had no problems with them, buut Virginmedia continually have billed me incorrectly since May and I have been getting 'late payment charges' even though the bills have been paid off. When asked for their return they are returned and when asked to have the info off my credit rating they said 'sorry, incurred legallly' I said 'why refund then....' Their customer service is hit and miss, sometimes you get an Indian call centre, sometimes not.