Fraudulent bitcoin Chargeback against my TSB account

gavva2010
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1798 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I went into Branch on Thursday, to drop the additional proof of entitlement in, spent 45 minutes sitting there whilst they were on the fone to Fraud dept., only to be told "we're having trouble with this, we'll call you". I then got a call later, & was told to call the fraud dept. Directly which I did, & they now said "actually you're not getting the funds back". 

So I'm £685.00 down currently, the account has not had the original seized funds added, & currently shows a negative balance of about £100.00. Then Yesterday I got a call from the exec team office, from somebody whose been across the whole sorry tale, & basically said they uphold the Fraud dept.s decision.  He again said "we believe you're an innocent party in all of this". I mentioned I wanted recompense for the time wasted dealing with the useless Fraud Dept. & he said this would be declined. 

I requested a letter from him outlining this, & told him to mark it "final response". I cannot use the words on here to describe my opinion on this useless outfit.