Santander card possible PPI

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1871 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

If I'm going to blame anyone (other than them), it'll be Marie Kondo. Although I binned a lot of paperwork over a decade ago & am lamenting that somewhat, I have still found one single sheet that may "spark joy". Fingers crossed not in their flinty hearts (presuming they have them).

After all, I think it was here I read "Santander - the Spanish word for 'incompetent'".

I've completed the SAR for Abbey as that's what following the link brings me to. 
I trust you. 

Off to Triton square (is it just me hearing try-it-on, there?) it goes, unless there's a better suggestion & then I think, having bated the Fates on five different counts, I had better not hack off my (cherished) postie or your good selves any further.

Still again, I'd love to email them but haven't an email address for them & (again) I get enough anxiety via digital media as it is.

This time with GDPR legislation backing the time line, OhGoodHeavens. (Bank charges last time , but it feels so long ago!)

Onwards!

• 2 weeks later...

On we go.

Today a letter saying they had received my SAR on the 26th & that they'll send their response(s) within 28 days of the 26/03/19.

A reminder they have a website & a privacy statement, and finally a machine printed signature from Leanne Carter, Business Manager, Subject Access Request Team.

My, the fast paced world of finance, eh?