no signage

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2028 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have been asked a good question by a friend.

M&S near us have now introduced a 4 hour free parking, using Parking Eyes as the administrator. But they share’s this car park with 2 other large stores, Tesco and outfit. *This is a massive car park and people use it park and walk to work, There are no options for all day parking, The bays are not marked with any floor paint indicating whose bay they belong to Tesco or M&S etc.

PS. To be fair to my friend she use M&S most days to get her lunch.

So her question is, there are no parking sings on the entrance that she uses to get on to the car park is she still labile if they put a ticket on the car.

My question is what are the laws on signage on car parks?

p'haps read a few thread here

but yes there must be clear readable signage from the public road before you enter, enabling you to understand the situation.

tarmac graffiti is just that on private land..means nothing.

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

it is likely that the stores and the car park are owned by a big land developer and thus the whole lot is all one so no demarcation necessary.

As PE are involved there wont be ticketing of cars but use of cameras to capture number plates. Sge sould remove the plates before entering the car park and reattach them when she leaves. Perfectly legal.

However, it should be obvious that no-one want a load of cars parked there all day and I suspect that this will become a live issue sometime soon. Someone should ask the M&S management whetehr they have employed these peopel or someone else as it si unlikely M&S have the authority to do so or for the reverse of that refuse them being there.