The Power Of Nature.Wild Weather.Climate Change.

Australian Bureau of Meteorology figures.

https://metro.co.uk/2020/01/10/maps-show-australias-temperatures-risen-last-100-years-12039524/

Sobering, and I know the deniers will go on about how Britain was a tropical rainforest once, but those were natural changes over millions of years, not a couple of hundred.  Nasa have an even more sobering infographic than the above, it's worth Googling.

Denying man made climate change is understandable, as the consequences are terrifying, and it's easier to deny it than make the radical changes we need.  However it is real and happening now.

• Like 1

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

• 2 weeks later...

Here's the Nasa Link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4bSxb5THm4

Any denier should spend the next 37 seconds looking at the above video, it is chilling.  

Also for any deniers NASA = Experts with all the correct Data.  Some random denial poster on Twitter = Know nothing idiot.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

• 4 months later...

I think if there is a benefit to the pandemic , it’s showing us what can be achieved rapidly in respect to improving the environment .

Just as well, the Met Office are ‘stunned’ how one of the wettest UK winters on record had turned into one of the driest springs. Absolute extremes, that simply isn’t normal for this country.