PRA and pdl debt

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2952 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have been chased by PRA UK for an old pay day loan debt that was taken out in 2011.

I sent them a request for the credit agreement, Statement of account, notice of default and also the notice of assignment.

They have sent everything except the notice of assignment and seem to be stalling on it. Where do i stand if they cannot produce it and what would my next move be?

Thanks

who was the PDL

tell us the history

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Hi there just read that you are having issues with PRA. I had an debt with them and they where constantly phoning and sending letters and when I asked for information they could not find it. I would advise that you seek help from a charity that helped me out dealing with PRA. The charity dealt with all communications and started making payments of £5 a month for 6 months and I did not need to pay anything. After the 6 months I was put on a payment plan that was more affordable to me. I would recommend that you contact them to see if they can help you out. I could not believe that there is a charity that actually does more than give advice. The website: Cathyhenrydebtrelief.co.uk

Good Luck hope they can help. :-)