all parking services uk ltd/re notice to keeper letter

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2106 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

i received today a notice to keeper penalty charge notice saying i had to pay 100 pound for an offence i did not commit i was not the driver.

the date that the offence was supposed to be committed on the notice to keeper letter was 30/08/16 which is a total fabrication as my car had not even manufactured then it was first registered in November 2017.

i think they made a boo boo about the alleged date the offence was committed,

any advice would be much appreciated

welcome aboard

please complete this so's we have all the relevant info to help you:

https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?462118-Have-you-received-a-Parking-Ticket

read it carefully its not a penalty charge notice..its a speculative invoice

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

And do not reply to them and tell them about your car. Theyll try and change it to catch you out.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

hi there

the notice to keeper letter was issued on 16/6/18 and i received the letter today 18/8/18

the date of offence according to letter was 16/8/16.

i dont know the exact date the alleged offence was supposed to take place as i was not the driver.

the offence was supposed to take place at st annes pier car park, st annes on sea, lancashire at 14:29 and alledged offence was failure to have on display a valid pay and display ticket.

the parking company was all parking services uk limited

i appealed straight away on their website and submitted the following;

today is roughly 730 days from when the alledged parking offence occurred(eg. 30/08/2016 according to your reminder)

therefore you have failed to maintain to the strict limits required to hold me as keeper liability.

your only recourse is with the driver and i have no compunction to assist you in that..

like i said at the time of the alledged offence my car did not exist and was only registered last november 2017.

by the way the car is a disability car as i am severely disabled

i also stated on the appeal form

that your allegation is not only unreliable but you have failed to meet the requirements of PUFA SCHEDULE 4 PARA 8 to hold the keeper reliable.

i got email back saying they would be in touch within 7 working days.

i also asked for the cancellation of the notice or the validation code to refer the matter to popla

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

please keep to your thread posts moved to here from elsewhere.

can you scan up the NTK please

read upload

and they

Welcome to the Forum Dennis.

I am trying to work out the dates you mention.

On your first post you said the Notice to Keeper said the offence occurred on the 30th August 2016 .

On post 4 you say that the NTK was issued on the 16th June 2018 and you received it on the 18th August 2018.

Then you said that the NTK claimed the date of offence was 16th August 2016 and not the 30th August as you said on post one.

Nothing really makes sense with the dates so a copy of the NTK would help clear at least one of the questions.

It is a pity that you wrote to them so quickly pointing out their error with the date, misspelling POFA and missing the fact that their claim was dead in the water as the NTK was two years out of date. They will now look at you as some one ripe for ripping off once they amend the date.

You have stitched yourself up like a kipper, keep alll correspondence safe.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

Can you start from the beginning and post the info much more clearly please.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

If they meant the 16/8/18 they still have time to send out a correct NTK.

By responding without considering the consequences you may well have made things very complicated for yourself whereas keeping quiet until the 1st sept would have killed this stone dead.

crooks dont care if you are right or not, they are still crooks