Lowell claimform - old 3 mobile debt

Ayho
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1964 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

its doubtful they will. Its an old trick of lowells sadly. Say one thing, do another. Grab the money and then sell the debt on. As youve already paid some and have no evidence of it being a full settlement, the next buyer will have an easier time getting money and could be more likely to push.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hm, hope not. Regardless i saved the phone call on the cloud and in it i explicitly asked iff they are happy with extending the time period for the settlement payment and if they accept that now it is full and final settlement. If they try again or sell it on first thing will be to complain to ombudsman and ask for compensation at court if there is court date.