whatever happens knowhow cover

icemen
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2055 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

When you get your reply it will likely talk about "neglect". It will likely say taking any electrical item into the bathroom is a bad idea. Your daughter is only six, so they will hold you, as her parent, responsible for her actions.

So, re-send your email to the CEO. The current CEO has now left to run Boots, but they will still be monitoring his e-mails. Send it now, don't wait for their standard argumentive response.

The address you want is sebastian dot james at dixonscarphone dot com

Good luck, 4 years @ £4.50 a month is £216. You might get about half of that I reckon. Ask them for goodwill as well, and tell them how "disappointed" you've been with your payment plan.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

https://www.electricalsafetyfirst.org.uk/guides-and-advice/around-the-home/bathroom-safety/

https://victoriaplum.com/blog/posts/electrical-products-and-bathroom-safety

Looks like this is going nowhere, allowing a child of six to take an electrical item into a bathroom with a bath full of water was clearly a BAD idea is only going to call into account your parenting skills. Maybe give it up?

• Sad 1

Check very carefully your original paperwork. I think the term "unlimited repairs" or "unlimited replacements" is used. Six repairs/replacements is a LONG way from unlimited I think??? Unlimited is more than 100, 1,000 or even 1,000,000?

Don't give up, they are expecting you to give up. You need to be like a dog with a bone, but in a nice way...