Answers PLS

applegatebaby
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6392 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Just a few questions that i hope someone can help me out on.

I run a free credit report as i have had a fair few credit cards over the years and could not remeber all. So i have an additional 5 to claim for. But i only have the last four digits of the account numbers. Is there a template letter that i can send asking for info relating to any charges applied on the account with out full account no??

Also I have another 5 credit cards that are being dealt with by a debt collectors. 3 of these account are also from above where i dont have the full account number.

Do i send the info to the credit card company or the debt collection company?

Also last one - promise.

4 Of the additional cards that i have located thanks to credit report are items that i bought from a big electrical store on store credit. They were all time retail cards. 3 have moved over to GE Capital and all show as credit cards on my credit report. Can i still claim these?

Sorry if i have confused you but i hope someone can understand my confusion and help me.

Thanks

Leah

ANSWERS IN RED

Hi Just a few questions that i hope someone can help me out on.

I run a free credit report as i have had a fair few credit cards over the years and could not remeber all. So i have an additional 5 to claim for. But i only have the last four digits of the account numbers. Is there a template letter that i can send asking for info relating to any charges applied on the account with out full account no??Just write to them with your full details as applicable to the time you had the accounts-ie full name,address etc.They will have you on file....

Also I have another 5 credit cards that are being dealt with by a debt collectors. 3 of these account are also from above where i dont have the full account number.

Do i send the info to the credit card company or the debt collection company?The credit card company will have your info-write to them for all the information.

Also last one - promise.

4 Of the additional cards that i have located thanks to credit report are items that i bought from a big electrical store on store credit. They were all time retail cards. 3 have moved over to GE Capital and all show as credit cards on my credit report. Can i still claim these?It doesn't matter what they were-if it's a contract under the consumer credit act,the rules still apply......

Sorry if i have confused you but i hope someone can understand my confusion and help me.

Thanks

Leah