MBNA Charges Reclaim Gm Card**won**

TUTTSI
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6148 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Grundon and welcome, just stick to your timetable, do not let them intimidate you, stick to your guns and they will pay eventually, in my case a week before the hearing. You may also want to post your thread on the HSBC threads as it will be them that you issue the claim against and their Solicitors D & G are the ones that you will be dealing with. Also, it will help you to know how all claims are going with the HSBC group, not many on this thread are with GM so I felt very alone here.

Good Luck, just post on my thread, or give me a link to your thread if you need any help.

DS

Well Well well, look turned up in the post today, an order from Willesden C/C, giving an order:-

The Judge says that upon reading the letter from the claimant ( thanks Garyh) and upon the defendant having failed to comply with para 3 of the directions order dated 8th February by the 19th March

IT IS ORDERED THAT

1. The defence be struck out

2. Judgement for the claimant for £624.37, which is £50 more than they paid me ( they have included my costs for preparation of bundle) payable on or before the 25th May 2007.

3. The hearing on 30th April at 12 noon be vacated.

So they have paid everything except the £50, so I will write to D & G Solicitors even though I have signed in full and final the courts have over riden me and given a judgement.

Good to see the letter worked ds, I think I may take you up on the offer of this letter. Put my allocation questionnaire in today and draft order, sent copies to cap one, hopefully give them a nudge. Will see you in the abbey and barclaycard forums lol :D

Doo, this letter which Garyh gave me was to get the defence struck out etc when they did not respond to the Judges Orders and directions.

My letter to Abbey was written by me and my O/H and was taken from the Judges Orders/directions. So if you are lucky enough to have a Judge as Gary said to you that takes on board the draft order as in your AQ, they will not for sure put in their bundles, then you can use Garyh, special letter to the court like I did. I am so excited for you and hope that your court is a lot quicker than ours was, but a good result anyway! even though it was slow.

Regards & best wishes

DS

Well done DS many congratulations!!

Bicester1

Bicester1

MBNA WON £623

:)

GM Card Won £580

Nat West CC Won £525.08

Nat West Bank Won £2346.60:)

Lloyds PPI LBA

Barclaycard defence received. Trial date 30th July. Barclays missed deadline for servicing and filing of their bundle! Going to try for strikeout or summary disposal

HBOS about to issue N1

LLoys Bank LBA

I am not a lawyer. Get trained professional advice if unsure of your legal position. If my advice is helpful please tip my scales!

You will never guess, I have now received an Order from the Court they have awarded me £50 costs, so I have emailed D & G with the copy of the order and have asked them to pay up, even though they have settled the charges and the interest, the kind judge thought that they had wasted everyones time! So I actually have a judgement now against them and will press them for the extra £50.

The trouble is with these Banks they leave everything to the last moment when they settle and they have no intention whatsoever in ever going to court as they NEVER prepare their bundles. They, should now be settling as soon as possible after the defence has been put in instead of wasting everyones time in completing the AQ and our bundles.

DS

Gary kindly gave me a letter to follow I added my costs as well, this was a case where both Barclays and HSBC ignored the order of the District Judge and did not send in their documents as requested. Both parties agreed to settle but I had already requested Judgement weeks before they settled. The courts were so slow the order came after the court date but was dated long before it was sent. The courts are so inundated with these waste of time banks.

DS

Post came this morning and D & G sent me a cheque for the £50 which the courts ordered, they say that their client would be sucessful if they put in an application to set aside the order, but it was not cost effective!!! so they promply paid me.

This brings and end to this claim!

I had already completed the survey and made my donations so this is now:-

*** settled ***

Fantastic news. One more bites the dust.

How many have you got left to attack?

Won't it feel quiet when all this is over and we've sorted our lives out. Guess I'll have to take up an extreme sport to get my adrenaline rush. :D

Hi Tricia

Thank you for your support and I am really glad this one is over so I can move on with the Big One,

I have yesterday filed the N1 claim against ABBEY, nearly £7K, my O/H took it to the court yesterday along with 2 HSBC claims. The courts told him that it is quicker with the N1 claim than going MCOL.

I then have a small claim with GE money and we then want to tackle the Mortgage ones ERC & Charges! loads of dosh there. Want a clear head for that as they need a lot of reading up before we commence.

I know what you mean, as soon as I come in from work, I immediately put on the PC to read my CAG emails, and many of them I receive daily. What was life like before CAG. My whole evenings are spent trawling the site for information and helping others with the little knowledge that I have and just from the experience.

I shall also be keeping an eye on your claim with Abbey. But I am sure you have nothing to worry about.

Regards

DS

• 3 months later...

Hi All

My Hubby received this letter from MBNA to day.

A DEFAULT is due to register for SIX YEARS on your credit file in the next few days in relation to the above account. This will seriously affect your ability to gain ANY form of credit in the future.

When the default is registered, the balance on your account will be SOLD to a third party.

This means that:-

1. You will no longer be a customer of MBNA.

2. The responsibility for recovery of the outstanding balance will be solely that of a third party.

3. The Default registered against you will be transferred into the name of that third party.

4. The Thirtd Party will take actions they deem appropriate to recover the full outstanding balance.

To prevent this from happening you must make an IMMEDIATE PAYMENT of £xxxxxx by debit card payment today. Please call xxxxxxxxxx to clear your outstanding arrears and discuss your repayments.

Please contact one of our account managers immediately. They will be available Monday to Thursday..................etc etc

Now, he has never received a DEFAULT notice from them so how can they DEFAULT him in a few days.

He also believe this letter is a HARRASSMENT letter and is threatening.

What action does he take! before this debt is sold on!!

This matter needs urgent attention, so anyone with help on this matter would be appreciated.

Thanks

DS

progress.gif

• dx100uk changed the title to MBNA Charges Reclaim Gm Card**won**