Costa Lydiard Field Swindon - Britannia Parking ANPR

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2493 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have received a Parking Charge Notice from Britannia Parking for overstaying the maximum parking time. The car park in question is located next to a Costa, where I was in a meeting for 3 hours.

The question is if I should pay the discounted charge, appeal the charge (if so, on what grounds?), or just ignore as it is a notice to keeper?

The details of the notice are as follows:

1 Date of the infringement - 10/07/2017

2 Date on the NTK [this must have been received within 14 days from the 'offence' date] - 17/07/2017

3 Date received - 22/07/2017

4 Does the NTK mention schedule 4 of The Protections of Freedoms Act 2012? - N

5 Is there any photographic evidence of the event? - Yes ANPR with date and time signature of car (cannot see driver)

6 Have you appealed? - N

7 Who is the parking company? - Britannia Parking

8. Where exactly [carpark name and town] - Lydiard Field (Costa), Swindon

IMG_4145.pdf

I also have a separate post about exactly the same thing and the same place with pictures of the signage but don't seem to have had much advise and help on this. I have ignored all the letters so far. It is now with a Debt Collection Agency and the fee has gone up to £160.00. The last letter I received yesterday was from them stating that Britannia have offered a reduced fee of £136.00 if I pay this fee now otherwise the DCA will advise their client of non payment and then court proceedings may start. Not sure what to do now?? Still ignore this or pay up??