CSA - deductions at source of ex's salary, company not passing it over

kirky
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2576 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I'm contacting you on behalf of my daughter - she is currently owed £1400 which has been duly paid by her ex via his wages....company deducted at source on court order. However. They have failed to send it to CSA so they can send to her. Where does she stand with this? Surely, there should be some recompense, as he has paid, she is bringing the kids up alone and only the company he works for are in profit?

Any advice appreciated

Teresa

Capital One - SETTLED IN FULL £670.00 - 27.07.06

:D

Halifax Bank - SETTLED IN FULL £307.00 - 04.08.06

:wink:

Medinland

Data Protection Act letter sent 20.06.06

Moneyclaim started 24.07.06 (£735)

Defence submitted 02.08.06

My response submitted 07.08.06

Their response submitted 10.08.06

Hearing date: 19.12.06 watch this space!

I WON!!!

:rolleyes:

He should contact the CSA/CMEC for advice. In such a case I'd be tempted to send them copies of payslips showing the deductions. It's not likely to be legal for the employer to make these deductions and then just pocket the money.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING. EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

The idea that all politicians lie is music to the ears of the most egregious liars.

yes, all been done and an "investigation" under way, however, just wondering who is responsible for taking them to court for the money they have stolen?

Capital One - SETTLED IN FULL £670.00 - 27.07.06

:D

Halifax Bank - SETTLED IN FULL £307.00 - 04.08.06

:wink:

Medinland

Data Protection Act letter sent 20.06.06

Moneyclaim started 24.07.06 (£735)

Defence submitted 02.08.06

My response submitted 07.08.06

Their response submitted 10.08.06

Hearing date: 19.12.06 watch this space!

I WON!!!

:rolleyes:

Well, if it's a court order then the court itself probably has a strong view on its instructions being abused in this way. If it were simply a CSA issued DEO, I'd say it would be up to the CSA to pursue. I presume the CSA is not still hassling him for the money?

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING. EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

The idea that all politicians lie is music to the ears of the most egregious liars.