esa support group?

wilsul
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2733 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello

I was moved to the esa support group in August/September this year, but I received a letter from DWP this morning telling me to go and meet my job coach on the 11th January 2017.

The letter says that I must take steps to prepare for a return to work when I am able and says that I must also tell them about work-related activities that I've done.

They also give a warning about my payments, saying that they know how important the payments are to me!

They say that they want to help me keep them, but in return I must do work-related activities.

Its all very confusing to me, so can anyone help me with some advice?

Thanks.

If you are in the support group, then you DO NOT have to carry out any work related activity.

You won't have a job coach either if you're in the SG.

This is their not fit for purpose archaic system spitting out nonsense.

I would simply respond, 'IN WRITING' to the address on that letter stating;

''On DD/MM/YYYY I was placed in the support group of ESA, please update your system and cancel the meeting you say I have to attend on the 11th January 2017''.

Obtain ''proof of posting'' which is free from the PO counter.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!