Urban Futures Provider offering free vouchers in exchange for WP information

Guest Dave Evan
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2722 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Guest Dave Evan

Got a call today, the message was made using a automated weird voice. Message was:

Reward of £30 in vouchers for Black Friday - all you need to do is provide your signature and name of organisation I volunteered with - to be eligible for the vouchers.

the number is 0786-***-1261 maybe belongs to someone else trying to get credit for my work placement??

Anyone else had this at all?

just another spoofer

they wont even know you are unemployed

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Well.... Urban Futures claim to be a tier 1 Work Programme provider in London with a focus on the North and Eastern areas. It is possible that they got the OP's contact details from the DWP. The message has all the hallmarks of being a sc@m, so I'd make a complaint to the DWP and let them deal with it.

Certainly grounds to block the number should U.F. try to make contact again.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

No... you can't eat my brain just yet. I need it a little while longer.

Guest Dave Evan
Well.... Urban Futures claim to be a tier 1 Work Programme provider in London with a focus on the North and Eastern areas. It is possible that they got the OP's contact details from the DWP. The message has all the hallmarks of being a sc@m, so I'd make a complaint to the DWP and let them deal with it.

Certainly grounds to block the number should U.F. try to make contact again.

No doubt they have my details - I doubt a complaint from me will get anywhere and will be ignored.

Thing is these agents work on a commission of about £6,500 per jobseeker, if their on a placement or get a job or are in a job for a certain amount of time, they still get paid off - but, when a jobseeker finds a job, its not from the aid of providers or the jobcentre, so they have no right to any commission, and I wouldn't help them out even if they did help me.