my claim struck out, item buyer lied to ebay/paypal stated item faulty

MathewLisett
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2775 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

How do you hope to defend the application if you haven't seen it and don't know what they will argue?!

As for the location of the Court hearing, I wouldn't waste hundreds of pounds on an application to transfer the Court as you have little chance of success.

+1.

unfortunately times flown by and i havent managed to give them a call requesting a copy.

the reason is due to my health, that being ocd, depression, anxiety all supported by gp.

With all the challenges facing you (health, geography, dyslexia), it is possible that you could have a strong case but lose it on procedural issues (not attending court, not examining the other side's application, mixing up threads ....)

Have you considered instructing a solicitor with an office local to the defendant? You could travel to them (or have them travel to you) the once, and then they could take over all the stress, hassle and procedural issues for you, as well as appearing for you in court....

If the value of the case is too low to make that worthwhile, one has to wonder if (with the challenges you have stated you face including the inability to travel) it was wise to commit to a case that would almost certainly be heard so far away from you.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images