Halifax cold calling problem

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2785 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Have had 3 or 4 calls recently from cold callers working for Halifax. When you answer phone it goes dead or they ask for you by name and then ring off. Has anyone else had these calls which are to get your feedback for service received. Are Halifax allowed to give 3rd party your contact details ?

whats the number

I doubt its Halifax but one of the many spoofers that ring .

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

If you bank with them, you agree to t&cs which includes a privacy policy and that is pretty extensive.

Banks even want consent for them to record your movements around a branch via CCTV.

Not had any 3rd party calls myself.

Thank you for your reply. I have googled the telephone number because of concerns it was a [problem]. It is a company called Network Research, I have contacted their CEO who has said they are working for Halifax to find out what I think of customer service.

They have disclosed the calls which they have made, the concern is that some are silent calls or they ask for you by name and then put the phone down.