The EU is top of the medals count??????????

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2829 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Why am I not at all surprised that the delusional shower in the EU of Brussels bureaucrats who are going all out to create to create a super state, have produced a medals table from the Olympics, lumping all 28 member states together under the EU flag.

Which means the EU is top of the medals table ahead of the USA.! which is a load of cobblers as more than a quarter of the golds have been won by the UK, even though we have voted to leave what a grubby arrogant organisation, the EU is. Bl**dy good job when we are out, the sooner the better.

EU 'top of Rio Olympics medal table' - The Telegraph

http://www.telegraph.co.uk › Sport › Olympics

1. Cached

1 day ago - The European Union is at the top of an Olympic medal tracker created ... Premier League clockwatch: follow all the goals with our Roboblogger.

Great Britain Olympics medals included in absurd EU table that puts ...

https://www.thesun.co.uk/...olympics.../rio-olympics-2016-great-britain-medals-inclu...

1. Cached

1 day ago - Rio Olympics 2016: Great Britain medals included in absurd EU table that puts ... in 2014, maybe we can claim to be world champions after all?

What a great idea ! The UK stays part of the EU and we have a united EU Olympics team which would finish top of the medals table.

Nigel Farage could be head coach, although i think a training regime including beer and fags might be detrimental to performance.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

What a great idea ! The UK stays part of the EU and we have a united EU Olympics team which would finish top of the medals table.

Nigel Farage could be head coach, although i think a training regime including beer and fags might be detrimental to performance.

Why am I not surprised with such a stupid reply, must have take a lot of thought to produce.