Beneficial interest on goods under a HP Agreement.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2785 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

well it's either a contract of sale or it's not. If you are saying part of the agreement is a contract of sale then the HP agreement would effectively be two agreements, one contract of sale and the ther something else.

I'm sure you can see where I'm leading to with this which is why you avoided the question. It's a part hire agreement, part sale and he sale only kicks in at the end of the hire period.

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well it's either a contract of sale or it's not. If you are saying part of the agreement is a contract of sale then the HP agreement would effectively be two agreements, one contract of sale and the ther something else.

I'm sure you can see where I'm leading to with this which is why you avoided the question. It's a part hire agreement, part sale and he sale only kicks in at the end of the hire period.

Yes and of course you have the wrong end of the stick. As in my example whatis left is the box, and what is left here is the HP the same as what there was for the sale, this is a hp agreement.

You see you keep struggling with the idea of there only being hire before the sale, well that is form as i have said, the function however is to provide payment for the car. I understand that you say, no its on hire.

You can say that and in form you would be right, but like it or not, each payments is reducing the amount owed on a sale agrement, so each payment made is to pay for the goods in question, a credit sale agrement. And the more paid the less is owed on that agreement.

This is a matter of fact. If this were not the case and all you were paying was hire, then when the agreement came to fruition you would have paid noting off the price of the car, so if you wanted to buy you would have to pay the whole purchase price.

A logical consequence of this means that each payment you make increases your interest in the goods.

DO NOT PAY UPFRONT FEES TO COLD CALLERS PROMISING TO WRITE OFF YOUR DEBTS

DO NOT PAY UPFRONT FEES FOR COSTLY TELEPHONE CONSULTATIONS WITH SO CALLED "EXPERTS" THEY INVARIABLY ARE NOTHING OF THE SORT

BEWARE OF QUICK FIX DEBT SOLUTIONS, IF IT LOOKS LIKE IT IS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE IT INVARIABLY IS