Car Accident Not Our Fault

ice198625
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2878 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

My misses was driving the car on Thursday (A3 S Line 2011) she was stationairy waiting for the lights to turn green when a HGV ran straight into the back of her and smashed all the back of my car in which also result in her being thrown into the back of someone elses car, there is only minor damage to the car in front and very little to the front of my car but this HGV from Bidvest Food Services is not for admitting liability even though the police has done him for driving without due care and attention

The bloke has obviously been messing with a hand held work device, or a mobile phone or just quiet simply not been watching the road but how do you hit a car when the lights are on red baffles me.

Santander have done nothing but mess about trying to contact the woman whos car we hit to clarify what went on ive told them im not interested what your trying to do with her i want to know whats going on with my car and when its going to be picked up to be taken away to be repaired.

My car is now sat on the drive way waiting to be collected and i am no closer to having this simple task carried out.

They have also turned round and said to me if they cant get hold of her they will need to refer me to there underwriters co op insurance which means i am liable for the excess dont see how this is my problem when it wasnt our fault

Hi

My misses was driving the car on Thursday (A3 S Line 2011) she was stationairy waiting for the lights to turn green when a HGV ran straight into the back of her and smashed all the back of my car in which also result in her being thrown into the back of someone elses car, there is only minor damage to the car in front and very little to the front of my car but this HGV from Bidvest Food Services is not for admitting liability even though the police has done him for driving without due care and attention

The bloke has obviously been messing with a hand held work device, or a mobile phone or just quiet simply not been watching the road but how do you hit a car when the lights are on red baffles me.

Santander have done nothing but mess about trying to contact the woman whos car we hit to clarify what went on ive told them im not interested what your trying to do with her i want to know whats going on with my car and when its going to be picked up to be taken away to be repaired.

My car is now sat on the drive way waiting to be collected and i am no closer to having this simple task carried out.

They have also turned round and said to me if they cant get hold of her they will need to refer me to there underwriters co op insurance which means i am liable for the excess dont see how this is my problem when it wasnt our fault

If you claim against your own policy, then you pay the excess and have to then try to claim it back from the HGV drivers policy.

You could try to claim directly against the HGV Insurers, if you can get the details. Given the accident details they might just pay to repair your car and you would have no excess to pay.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread