Acenden / Capstone reclaim Successess?

maye1981
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2855 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Looked through forum many times, also people have helped me through several eviction attempts over the years with these low life's.

In a good place right now, Experian showing my mortgage payments to Acenden up to date for last 3 years. The payment is taken by DD and the only problem I have every year is they add buildings insurance on but I get them to remove.

However my mortgage is 10k higher now than when it commenced in 2004.

I have literally paid tens of thousands in charges, solicitors cost etc.

like many they turned up to court and presented false figures,

at one stage the county court agreed with them and I faced eviction.

The bailiffs stood outside my house whilst I was seen by a circuit judge who luckily overturned the previous ruling.

they would demand large payments to cancel suspended eviction, then do it all over again until I was in a right mess.

I have tried to reclaim charges before,

FOS always dragged it out for 2 years and then sided with them.

I did a SAR and Acenden requested more time due to staff issues and never actually sent it out.

After all these years I didn't have the energy to fight so gave up.

I plan to sell up at the end of the year, luckily I have some equity.

I feel that I should have one last try to reclaim some charges.

Forget the FOS and hit the small claims court.

I have sent off today a SAR. if not received in 40 days I will chase it up.

My question is,

has anyone actually ever been successful in claiming back from Acenden?

There have certainly been successes with these sub prime mortgage companies such as spml, ge money, swift etc.

If you still have your mortgage with ascenden then i would think hard about rocking the boat just yet, especially if you will be rid of them soon.

Anything which is a monthly admin fee, failed dd fee, etc can and should be reclaimed with compound interest in restitution at whatever rate you were being charged.

While you are waiting for the house to sell, get yourself prepared and ready to go at them, there are numerous threads on here about such companies. Once your SAR arrives with the statements, set everything out ready.

And then once your ready, we will be here to help.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

I am not legally trained or qualified, any advice i offer is gleaned from experience and general knowledge, if you are still unsure after receiving advice please seek legal advice.

GEMHL Settled

Barclaycard Settled

A & L SETTLED IN FULL :lol:

Spml Reluctantly withdrawn

Blackhorse pre 31-7-06 Demand removal sent 23 8 06. ICO ordered removal jan 2007....REMOVED:lol:

Have a look through like threads for similar companies as mentioned above, you will see there are many successes

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

I am not legally trained or qualified, any advice i offer is gleaned from experience and general knowledge, if you are still unsure after receiving advice please seek legal advice.

GEMHL Settled

Barclaycard Settled

A & L SETTLED IN FULL :lol:

Spml Reluctantly withdrawn

Blackhorse pre 31-7-06 Demand removal sent 23 8 06. ICO ordered removal jan 2007....REMOVED:lol: